The Major Railways in North America are the abbreviations that you would see on the side of a train. The railroad industry is worth billions, yes BILLIONS of dollars! It has an estimated worth of $69.14 billion dollars.
- Union Pacific (the largest railroad- 36,026 miles) is worth 17 billion
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) is worth 16.8 billion
- CSX is worth 10.6 billion
- Norfolk Southern is worth 9.5 billion
- Canadian National is worth 8.38 billion
- Canadian Pacific is worth 5.05 billion
- Kansas City Southern is worth 1.81 billion